The end (or beginning depending on how you look at things) is in sight. We had an appointment with the midwife today and everything still looks good. Despite being 1 week and 1 day past due, Mom and Baby are doing great. We have decided to give Buddha a deadline of Friday morning. If he doesn’t start his journey out of the womb, we are going to help him. We figure he needs this deadline if he’s a procrastinator like his parents. So, Claire is scheduled to be induced on Friday at 8:00 in the morning. The only way this would change if: a) Buddha starts labor himself before Friday or b) There is no available delivery rooms at the Hospital because everyone else in Chicago is having a baby on Friday. Wish us luck. Hopefully by the end of the weekend, there will be a picture of Baby Buddha on Toon-Time.

Comments are closed.